The location is just superb, just opposite Hlton Hotel and down the road is the start of the Waterfornt. At the back is Dawn cafe where alot of cheap local food is served. Near the major shopping centers and the "Cat Stature" . At night there is sea-food haven located on top of a carpark called "Top Spot". try the sunset cruise at the waterfront from 5.30pm(only once a day). most of the museums and tourist interest spots are accessible on foot. As this is a budget hotel expect to pay for aircon, the rooms are compact but the bed and toilets are clean. there is free internet access at the lobby, which also has a tour agency(usefull to book tours outside the city area) and cafeteria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels branded select-service hotels. Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching located 50 meters radius from the Kuching Waterfront, local eateries and places of interest within the town. The hotel features 135 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. The prices quoted are all inclusive facilities and amenities of the room price, applicable fees & prevailing taxes. NO MORE ADD-ONs as you use. All are taken care. Pre-packed breakfast is included however guest may opt for room price without breakfast. Decent cafes are just a minute walking distance, carving for foods & beverages will not be a problem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, Sarawak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Waterfront Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, Sarawak