Stayed for almost 4 days 3 nights
First, dirty plate and fork left by previous traveler right outside of the room were only removed after more than 24 hours since my check-in.
Second, toiletries in the bathroom were not refilled by the cleaning staff that I had to ask for mending kit at your counter when needed.
Third, some lights were switched off at the hotel entrance (darker) every time we came back after twelve night. Electricity cost saving huh?
The pros: corner suites are more spacious and some can have good views from top.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Where You Need to Go. Welcome to the Century Kuching Hotel in Sarawak, East Malaysia, on the amazing island of Borneo. We're located in the middle of the BDC commercial hub, near The Spring mall. We're also near Kuching International Airport (KCH). Free to Choose. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, we've got you covered with outstanding event spaces and contemporary restaurants and a bar. We also offer plenty of ways to stay active - such as our 24-hour fitness centre and a great outdoor pool - and to stay connected - like our 24-hour business centre and free Wi-Fi in all public areas. You'll even get complimentary daily newspapers and bottled water. Don't worry; there are no hidden fees. Casual Comfort. Our 435 rooms and suites are designed to make you feel right at home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Century Kuching Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- 4 Points By Sheraton Kuching
- Four Points Kuching
- Century Kuching Hotel Sarawak