Location is the top, stuff is unbelieveably nice, unfortunately the rest is not so great. Rooms have no windows, so if you are a bit of a clastrofobic you wouldn`t have survived. And the most unacceptable thing for me are cockroaches who welcome you at the time you enter the room. So, if you are on a low budget, you don`t need a nice view from your room and you don`t mind roaches, the waterfront lodge is a nice choice. I must say the stuff just couldn`t be frendlier. The breakfast is also very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kuching Waterfront Lodge, refurbished with Colonial, Nyonya & Baba decor. Kuching Waterfront Lodge is located at Main Bazaar, one of the oldest & busiest streets in Kuching, where trading took place since a long time ago in the era of James Brooke (The White Rajah). Today, the Main Bazaar is still buzzing with people, entertainment & business activities, with traditional spices, antiques, jewelries shops and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kuching Waterfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuching Waterfront Hotel Kuching
- Kuching Waterfront Lodge Sarawak