We stayed here for a few nights on and off. Room we had was basic and fairly big. Agree that it smells stuffy when you first go in but this goes away in a few minutes. I found the place to be really good value, nice location on the river front and the place has very friendly, helpful staff. It's safe and secure and although I never stayed anywhere else in Kuching, I would stay here again if I went back. The building itself has plenty of charm and character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kuching Waterfront Lodge, refurbished with Colonial, Nyonya & Baba decor. Kuching Waterfront Lodge is located at Main Bazaar, one of the oldest & busiest streets in Kuching, where trading took place since a long time ago in the era of James Brooke (The White Rajah). Today, the Main Bazaar is still buzzing with people, entertainment & business activities, with traditional spices, antiques, jewelries shops and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Kuching Waterfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuching Waterfront Hotel Kuching
- Kuching Waterfront Lodge Sarawak