“Le Meridien always being prestigious hotel”
Review of Latest Recipe

Latest Recipe
Ranked #43 of 720 Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
Description: Latest Recipe is an interactive international fresh space. It offers compelling, unique culinary experiences through the a la carte menu and at the buffets. Guests are invited to savour personalised servings of Tampatan, Chinese, Indian, Carving and Japanese specialties at five live-cooking stations with interactive chefs
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Greeting by warm welcome greeter, great hospitality by approaching us sincerely.

Great food with well presentation from the Chef team. Met up with the Ex Chef Fahdrul, He is professional person, who is willing to come and approaching us.

LeMeridienKotaKinaba, Manager at Latest Recipe, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear Merdeka87,

Thank you for choosing Latest Recipe and thank you for taking the time to review us! Thank you for the excellent full 5/5 star rating!

Glad to know you enjoyed the food as well as the presentation. We will share your kind words to our team, looking forward to welcome you and your loved ones again soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

First of all, I would like to say that this is a long overdue review of Latest Recipe, LMKK. My apologies for taking so long to write it.
Where do I start? The staff, of course. They are friendly, courteous and ever so helpful. From the Chef to the most junior staff. I have been patronising this restaurant since Chef Rond was Head Chef to Chef Aizat who is now back in KL. They always go out of their way and bend over backwards to accommodate our requests from birthday celebrations and last minute reservations. Pavin, Jammaz and Donovan always make their rounds to make sure that our experience is nothing less than the best. My favourite wait staff would have to be Persi. He is so kind and thoughtful and always with a smile. When it’s full house, don’t be surprised to see the GM, Rachel and hotel manager, Suresh also helping out at the restaurant. That’s teamwork right there!
Now let’s talk about the food! Latest Recipe is a coffeehouse that serves Ala Carte and Buffet on weekends and special occasions. I always look forward to my stays in LMKK because they serve the best breakfast buffet in KK. This is where I get my TeoChew porridge with century eggs fix which I can’t find it at other major hotels in KK.
I like that they have a fresh juice counter for those who prefer fresh juices instead of chilled. Love the breads, local fruits and breakfast yogurt. Unfortunately, they stopped serving the yogurt the last time I was there. I hope they bring it back. Now, let’s talk about their best spread, hands down the best Ramadhan Buffet in KK. The decorations, the food and the ambience, my God, will transport you back to your childhood. Well at least, that’s how I feel. Kudos to the hotel and restaurant staff for managing to capture the “kampung” feeling and bringing it to the coffeehouse. They would have food stalls showcasing different kinds of Malaysian food you would see at a Ramadhan bazaar. The highlights were the satay station, the sambal station, the “rendang” that was served in a humongous wok and my husband’s personal favourite, “sup gearbox”. My advice, get a table first week of Ramadhan when it’s not so busy so that you get to savour most of the food served there.
Before I end my review, I would like to say that my family and I have always enjoyed coming to Latest Recipe whether it is for a casual lunch or to celebrate our birthdays. Food is delicious and restaurant staff are always there to attend to your needs. So what are you waiting for, book your table now!

Dear AmyZuraina,

Thank you for choosing Latest Recipe (time and time) and for taking the time to write this beautiful review!

We are all fond of you and your family everytime you visit our restaurant, and we are glad that you have felt taken care of throughout the times you visited us. The ramadan in Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu, is touted as the best in Kota Kinabalu in terms of quality and in numbers.

I have shared your kind compliments to our team. We hope you will have the chance to come back, and enjoy the food and our hospitality again.

Looking forward to welcome you and your loved ones.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Latest recipe serve supremely good beef burger , the patty were fresh made and were so juicy that can't compete with others.

Dear Laurencigar,

Thank you for choosing Latest Recipe and for taking the time to review us! Thank you for the excellent full 5/5 star rating as well!

Glad to know that you loved the supremely good beef burger with its fresh and juicy patty. Looking forward to welcome you and your loved ones again soon!

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

I was having buffet lunch with my hubby and son yesterday. Suddenly my hubby think of giving me a birthday surprise. So, he spoke to Pudding..who is very helpful and friendly for recommending a delicious birthday cake and make the arrangement of getting few of the staffs for singing a birthday song. Throughout the lunch Pudding and Yusri are very helpful and taking good care of us...My special recommendation and thanks to Pudding n Yusri..Keep up the good work!..

1  Thank Elisa K
LeMeridienKotaKinaba, Manager at Latest Recipe, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Dear Elisa K,

Thank you for choosing Latest Recipe Kota Kinabalu and for taking the time to review us!

We hope it's not too late to wish you another belated birthday! Very happy to know that you loved your recent experience with us, and we will share your kind words to our team.

Looking forward to welcome you and your loved ones again soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Pudding and pavin were such great help throughout our stay! Thank you for your hospitality! Food is great and with freshly made teh Tarik! they close at 10:30 but they keep replenishing till then!

Dear May C,

Thank you for choosing Latest Recipe Kota Kinabalu!

Happy to know that you loved the teh tarik made by our team. Looking forward to welcome you and your loved ones again soon!