“Yummy”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My mom brought a groupon for this restaurant so we happily went there for dinner one night and had two huge platters of sushi! It was fresh and tasty, the only thing was that the wasabi was a bit too strong for me but I generally don't enjoy it so it's not a problem if you like it. Service was great too!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Atmosphere is good, clean and simple. Food was average.
We went there during lunch time and we are the only customer until we left.
It is not expensive compared to Japanese restaurant in KL.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Beautiful fresh food with quick and friendly service provided by staff. Everything on the menu is a must try

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Staff were efficient,the place is clean and tidy and the japanese food choices were good. The Sushi was just o.k. I live where they
have some of the best sushi in the world so hard to beat Vancouver.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Since I have eaten lots of Japanese food in Vancouver, which is famous for its' Japanese food, I was pleasantly surprised to get good Japanese food here. the place was clean and bright and had a good selection of good food.