“Good food, nice portions”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #5 of 578 Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dear Valued Customers Please Be Informed That The Restaurant Will Be Closed For Renovetions Feom 8th October To 22nd October 2012. Business Will Resume As Usual On 23rd October 2012. We Apologize For Any Inconvenience Caused. The Management Of Little Italy.
loomis ca
“Good food, nice portions”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

After so much Asian food, sometimes it's nice to eat something western and more familiar. Service was good, portions large, terrific greek salads, and a nice outdoor dining opportunity, although it was on a pretty busy street. Mix 2/3 tourists, 1/3 locals.

Visited August 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
“Busy, friendly, food served quickly, average quality”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

From reading other reviews we had thought the food would have been of a higher quality so we were disappointed. The restaurant was busy and the food was served quickly with friendly staff.

• Visited September 2012
UK
“Good food”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We ate here twice, good pizza and pasta at a good price. Good location in KK. Friendly staff and fast service.

Visited September 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Horrible services”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I asked for recommendation of sweet wine and similar to musscato. Turn out to be a Rosé Wine - dry and no sweetness at all. When I ask for the bill and asking for clarification? The staff can't answer me but got the 'bold' captain who told me off! No need to pay and you may go! I was shocked! Again I'm being patience and asked again "what's wrong? I can't Ask for the bill or clarification? What kind of service is this? He treathen me of calling the police saying people are looking at me. My answered was, you insulted me and expect me to keep quite? I don't care if people looking at me with your action. I ask his name and he ignore me and the staff was scare to give out his name. So, the option given was for me to "get out from the restaurant or wait for police". Anyway, Is not that I can't afford a bottle of wine or something if one is a high flyer. I left and I will complaint this to the relevant authority in Malaysia. This is hostle service and not acceptable! Shame of sabahan myself to encounter such service in my own land.

1st, the staff can't even speak proper English or giving recommendation.
2nd, how rude and insulting staff this restaurant have.

Do not go to this restaurant unless you love the drama from a rude staff!

3 Thank Alicia C
Singapore, Singapore
“Big portions, a little noisy, seafood soup was good”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Zuppa de Mare (seafood soup) was excellent, but the other pastas we had were just passable, too soft. The portions were big, and the restaurant is quite busy in the evenings, which makes it a little too noisy for my friend and I. I still preferred Bella Restaurant at Jesselton Hotel, as the food and service quality are much better. Costlier, but i would pay for the good food.

Visited September 2012