First time to be in KK and my partner and i were looking for a good hostel. Came across Lavender Lodge and Akinabalu Youth Hostel. Chose Lavender Lodge instead because i was able to read more good reviews about it. The place was very ideal, in between major tourist spots, quiet area, has access to convenience stores and restaurants, clean facilities and most of all great service! The owners Daniel and his wife are so accommodating and are always willing to lend you a hand in anything. Very very highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the central business district of Kota Kinabalu, within walking distance to shopping complexes, restaurants and entertainment outlets. Our clean and comfortable rooms, exceptionally friendly staffs and affordable prices make our lodge the favorite among international travelers. Our aim is to ensure all our guests have a memorable stay with us and a great holiday in Sabah, Malaysia. From free airport pick up to travel advices and tours, just talk to us and we are always on hand to assist you. We are your holiday home in Borneo!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Lavender Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu, Sabah