We stayed at the lodge only for 1 night but despite of this low key establishment we enjoyed it as much (if not more) as staying at 5* hotels in Malaysia. Daniel- the owner, gave us all the advice we needed about the town. During our short stay we managed to have a chat with almost all the staff, they were all very friendly and personable. We felt like we were not just guests but friends. I would recommend this place to everyone- what you can expect is: very professional, personable service, very good location of the hotel and comfortable and clean room. Fact- there is no bathroom in the room but the common one is just few steps away and is very clean too. The place is an extremely good value for money. If we ever come back to KK we would be honoured to stay at the Lavender Lodge again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the central business district of Kota Kinabalu, within walking distance to shopping complexes, restaurants and entertainment outlets. Our clean and comfortable rooms, exceptionally friendly staffs and affordable prices make our lodge the favorite among international travelers. Our aim is to ensure all our guests have a memorable stay with us and a great holiday in Sabah, Malaysia. From free airport pick up to travel advices and tours, just talk to us and we are always on hand to assist you. We are your holiday home in Borneo!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Lavender Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu, Sabah