Stayed here during our stay in Kota Kinabalu for 2 nights. Got twin room and shared bathroom, booked through hostelworld. Excellent place - super clean (!!), friendly staff, comfortable room, cosy. Since Kota Kinabalu is a small town, this place is walking distance to the Waterfront, Sinsuran Night Market or better known as the Philippine Market, convenient stores everywhere, nearby laundry place. Restaurants all around you - be it seafood, Chinese food, local cafes.
There are two banks located nearby - one at the front of the lodge, the other at the back row. The night market behind the lodge is MUCH cheaper to shop for souvenirs compared those at the Philippine Market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the central business district of Kota Kinabalu, within walking distance to shopping complexes, restaurants and entertainment outlets. Our clean and comfortable rooms, exceptionally friendly staffs and affordable prices make our lodge the favorite among international travelers. Our aim is to ensure all our guests have a memorable stay with us and a great holiday in Sabah, Malaysia. From free airport pick up to travel advices and tours, just talk to us and we are always on hand to assist you. We are your holiday home in Borneo!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lavender Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu, Sabah