We stayed at lavender lodge twice during our time in KK. The first time we booked for two nights in a private room with ensuite which was on the third floor. There wasnt a lift however it was fine going up the stairs for a bit of exercise! The room was clean although there was a bit of a musty smell and the bathroom was very small. We were not planning on spending much time in our room so it had everything we needed and it was in a great location! The staff were very friendly and helpful. We went somewhere else in Sabah for 4 nights and then booked again at Lavender lodge when we came back for another two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the central business district of Kota Kinabalu, within walking distance to shopping complexes, restaurants and entertainment outlets. Our clean and comfortable rooms, exceptionally friendly staffs and affordable prices make our lodge the favorite among international travelers. Our aim is to ensure all our guests have a memorable stay with us and a great holiday in Sabah, Malaysia. From free airport pick up to travel advices and tours, just talk to us and we are always on hand to assist you. We are your holiday home in Borneo!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Lavender Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu, Sabah