We stayed here on a couple of occasions during our two weeks in Sabah. We found the place had a really nice, relaxed atmosphere and we felt really comfortable while we were there. The rooms are clean and the shared bathrooms are well maintained and cleaned throughout the day. The staff really made us feel welcome and were always happy to offer advice. I had an allergic reaction at one point and the staff took me to a nearby doctors surgery and spoke to the staff there, I really felt looked after! The breakfast is toast and fruit with tea or coffee which is good considering its free! 5 minutes walk around the corner are the taxis that go to Kinabalu national park and. The night market is also about 5 to 10 minutes walk (really cheap, delicious food!) overall a great location, we really enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the central business district of Kota Kinabalu, within walking distance to shopping complexes, restaurants and entertainment outlets. Our clean and comfortable rooms, exceptionally friendly staffs and affordable prices make our lodge the favorite among international travelers. Our aim is to ensure all our guests have a memorable stay with us and a great holiday in Sabah, Malaysia. From free airport pick up to travel advices and tours, just talk to us and we are always on hand to assist you. We are your holiday home in Borneo!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Lavender Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu, Sabah