Stayed there for 2 nights, the night before we climbed Mount Kinabalu and the day we came back from the mountain. The room is decent, it's small and clean, it's a good place to stop and rest. The staff also helps us keep our stuff in their storage during our climbing. The heater in the bathroom is working well. The staff is very welcoming and friendly and a simple breakfast in the morning prepared to start your day. Location is very convenient, it's in the central of the town, you can walk around to get good seafood and explore the market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the central business district of Kota Kinabalu, within walking distance to shopping complexes, restaurants and entertainment outlets. Our clean and comfortable rooms, exceptionally friendly staffs and affordable prices make our lodge the favorite among international travelers. Our aim is to ensure all our guests have a memorable stay with us and a great holiday in Sabah, Malaysia. From free airport pick up to travel advices and tours, just talk to us and we are always on hand to assist you. We are your holiday home in Borneo!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lavender Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu, Sabah