stayed there twice on my trip to borneo.. got a promo price 12rm per night and it even includes complimentary breakfast.. so brilliant!! city is not too far... just 10 min walk.. if u are backpacker this amount is nothing... place is clean and comfortable.. there's a option to have a private room or dorm.. all the dorms are 6beds... but place is so big that dorms are not full.. might say that we were lucky.. took the dorm coz we are on a buget.. but there was nobody else there.. so it felt like private room :D over all place is nice and clean, u even get hot water shower..its a luxury for backpackers :D
staff there is nice and helpful .. special thanks for the guy who works there night time sadly i don't remember your name :D
only down side is that internet connection is not very good.. you need to go to internet cafe if u want to plan your next step.. but u can check your e mails and fbook for free..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Borneo Global Backpackers! We have 4 Bed Bunker and Twin Bed Fan Rooms / Twin-Bed & Double Rooms air-condition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Borneo Global Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Global Backpackers Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Borneo Global Backpackers Kota Kinabalu, Sabah