I have been staying at BB for almost 1 month now and will stay another 4-5 months because of an internship in KK. I stay in a private room and enjoy it a lot. There is bread, spread, coffee, tea and hot chocolate for breakfast every morning, the shared bathrooms are nice and clean and the staff is very helpful and friendly. It's a very family-like atmosphere which makes it easy to feel at home. In addition, the location is great - right at the corner to Gaya Street there are countless options for awesome food and possibilities to just stroll on the streets of Kota Kinabalu. BB also offers tour packages such as Wildlife Spotting and River Cruises that you can book with them directly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the city; Borneo Backpackers has already attracted the attention of discerning travellers from around the world. Some guests have already made return visits, and many more have vowed to return. While guests originally come for the facilities on offer, such as clean bathroom, toilets, pantry area, internet facility, cozy lounge area, roof garden deck, 24 hours security, and a tour information counter. They return for the service from our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable local staff. Rooms are all air con, from Dorms to Private rooms. Rates begin at $7 USD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Borneo Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Backpackers Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Borneo Backpackers Kota Kinabalu, Sabah