I got bitten by bedbugs (on my face), the walls were so thin I could hear my next door neighbours whispering, and breakfast was rationed (limited to 2 slices per person, said the sign.) I'll be staying somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the city; Borneo Backpackers has already attracted the attention of discerning travellers from around the world. Some guests have already made return visits, and many more have vowed to return. While guests originally come for the facilities on offer, such as clean bathroom, toilets, pantry area, internet facility, cozy lounge area, roof garden deck, 24 hours security, and a tour information counter. They return for the service from our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable local staff. Rooms are all air con, from Dorms to Private rooms. Rates begin at $7 USD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Borneo Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Backpackers Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Borneo Backpackers Kota Kinabalu, Sabah