Stayed here in Jan 2009 on a business trip. As usual for Le Meridien hotels, the rooms were clean and looks new. The hotel is located near many shops. The hotel is opposite to the fruits and fish market. At nite, stalls selling BBQ seafood are available for the adventurous traveller. Its just 15 minutes from the airport and centrally located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah