Just returned from a 5 nights stay in Le Meridian and totally satisfied with their service. We are not resort lovers and Shangrila Rasa Ria and tanjun Aru are not our choice. There are only 2 international 4 stars plus hotel in central KK and the choice was between Le Meridian and Hyatt. After the visit , we found Le meridian is better located. Every tourist site and eateries are with 15 minutes walk form Le meridian. It is a dated hotel but the helpful staff compensate this. We stayed in a non smoking room but notice some smell, the hotel quickly bring a machine to clean the air. We also found some water leakage in toilet and the staff fix it for us promptly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah