Recently stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on our trip to Malaysia.
We walked into the hotel without a reservation due to a change in our plans. The staff was welcoming and friendly.
The room was clean and high quality. The pool area is pleasant and has free wifi, and the staff at the bar there is very accommodating and friendly (brought over snacks of fruit and nuts throughout the day).
Some of the amenities were a bit pricey (internet in room/breakfast/etc.).
The area is ok, easy walk to restaurants along the beach, which is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah