I was staying for two nights for work. The hotel room was very clean with free bottles of mineral water. The bed was comfortable and sufficient toiletries were provided.
Checking in was easy and quick. Service at reception was good. Staff were friendly with smiles. My colleague left his cell phone in the taxi but they brought it back to the hotel. I am impressed with the honesty of the driver. The staff at the reception were efficient and helpful too!
There are restaurants and a Philippine market near the hotel. The other plus point is it is very near the airport.
The only shortfall was wifi was not free but it was available for free access at the lobby.
It was a comfortable stay and I would like to be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah