We loved everything about this hotel. All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were huge. The only negative experience was with the tour desk Kimiraya who are very unprofessional. They failed to book us on the north Borneo railway even though we called from Singapore a week before we arrived. We missed the experience bec they only run on wed and sat. They also lied about the price we would have paid if we booked direct with Jesselton Point. However we had a great time with Roy at Mari Mari cultural village.
We would recommend this hotel to all our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah