Stayed here for 2 nights each in August and September.. First up, I was not helped at the lobby with my huge work baggage since I checked in at almost midnight. Nonetheless, that is not an excuse for the absence of the bell boy. Anyhow, check in was quick and the room was acceptable. Buffet breakfast was pretty good compared to Hyatt Kota Kinabalu. Overall it was fine but I still haven't found the best hotel yet in this town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah