We stayed here for 5 nights on a bb basis. The service at this hotel is excellent. Staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Great selection of fresh fruits and food to suit both eastern and western tastes. Our seafacing room on the 11th floor was very spacious and comfortable with all the extras that you would expect from a 5 star. Had dinner in hotel twice and the food was excellent. Hotel spa is very good. I had traditional massage which was brilliant.
We went for a stroll about the area on our first day there and unfortunately we saw lots of big rats running around. This made me nervous and put me off going to night markets etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah