We spent 4D3N at Le Meridien during our recent visit to KK. Stayed at club floor and was given a sea facing corner room. (we are SPG Gold member) Room was spacious and clean, with all the necessary amenities provided.
The best thing is the Club Lounge. It's located at 12th floor, facing beautiful South China Sea. Each day I look forward having breakfast and drinks here. The view is just magnificent. And of course, their cheese cake too!
Staffs here were attentive and greet us with smile whenever they see us.
The location is good, walking distance to major attractions and shopping centres in KK.
The only improvement required is maintenance. The toilet in our room wasn't properly maintained (see pic) and this certainly will affect the 5-star rating of the hotel.
Overall we were satisfied and could recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah