Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu is not a new hotel, however, I agree whole heartedly with dag2546 review. Le Meridien KK is really a great hotel. Staff is amazing and knows what customer service is all about.
We booked online a club room (seaview) for three nights stay from the hotel website. We asked for a higher floor and non smoking room. Upon checked-in (May 18) we were delighted that our request was honored. We were given room no. 1233 (highest floor) which on the same floor (12th) as the Le Meridien Club.
The service level at Le Meridien Club was outstanding. Asmah went above and beyond to make sure we were welcomed and comfortable in the club lounge.
Suwardi from Circle restaurant downstairs was another example of friendly staff at this hotel.
In short, Le Meridien is a great hotel. Location is perfect. It has big rooms, attentive, helpful and friendly staff. It is definitely worth the upgrade to the club rooms!
We had a fantastic time in KK. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah