This hotel is very well located across the street from the bay and overlooking the night market. Our room was very spacious with an excellent bed (most important). The breakfasts were excellent and other bars and restaurants very good. Thew view of sunset from the pool floor is fantastic. We found staff here incredibly helpful and the example was set by very senior management who were very hands on. Our only negative would be that our room (the only one we can comment on) was in need of some work. Overall we would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah