Comparing this hotel to others in Borneo, this is expensive, however it is worth every penny! With a gorgeous pool and superb service we could not fault this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed our last few days in luxury! The bed was the biggest we have ever seen and the shower / bathroom was amazing, with its own telephone by the toilet! Superb location to KK town and the markets. Be aware of the huge gaps between the pavement and the road by the market - could take a nasty tumble, but this has nothing to do with the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah