In fairness to the hotel staff and managers after not very favorable 1st review.
Three weeks later after my 1st stay, I did come back to Le Meridien KK on the business trip again. Surprisingly, I did receive a very good upgraded room with a very comfy bed, large facilities and good amenities. I may add my specially remarks on hotel staff and manager great hospitality and helpful assistance. The included buffet breakfast was of a very good quality with very wide options, from Mediterranean to Malaysian, from English to healthy…almost everything available. Just a little bit downside on the room service food quality and availability of listed items. Definitely I will return, this time with the family too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah