After reading many positive reviews on trip advisor my friend & I decided to stay at the Le Meridien & we were not disappointed. We had just climbed Mt.Kinabalu & wanted to stay somewhere nice especally as it was my girlfriends 50th. We stayed in a deluxe room facing the harbour & wet market & we had a upgrade to the club lounge.
The hotel staff could not have been more attentive. The Hotel is very clean ,awesome location, lovely pool & warm soaking spa for those tired muscles. I can't say enough about the staff They made us feel very special!! We loved staying here & we loved the club lounge. I will be back but this time with my husband!!!!. Thankyou LeMeridien it was worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah