Stayed at the Le-Meridien KK deluxe room from 18th-21st March 2011. The staffs are friendly and very very helpful. The room is clean and if you don't like the smell of cigarettes, request for a non-smoking room because the smoking floor have an aweful smell. The rooms are fine. Large and very comfy bed. in room amenities is awesome! Had a seaview room on level 6. The view offered is really breathtaking because you will have a sunset view from the comfort of your room.
I really enjoyed my stay and i am starting to miss the hotel and KK itself. :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah