We stayed in the self serviced apartments. It was very convenient with the supermarket downstairs. Service was pretty variable. My children loved the swimming pool. Daily housekeeping was good. However, the kitchen utensils was old (need to rent kitchen utensils RM5/day). Needs upgrading of the kitchen utensils provided. Overall, it was sufficient for my need as location is superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likas Square Apartment Hotel offers spacious 3 bedroom suites with modern furnishings in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysian Borneo. Linked to a shopping complex, it is just 15 minutes from Kota Kinabalu International Airport, 3 minutes from 1 Borneo Hypermall, Jesselton Point and Likas Sports Complex and Golf Driving Range, walking distance to the Sabah Trade Centre and offers free scheduled shuttle service to Kota Kinabalu City Centre just 5 minutes away.Elegantly furnished with the scenic Likas Bay, Mount Kinabalu and quaint city of Kota Kinabalu as its backdrop and ample space ranging from 1352 square feet onward, it features a living room, dining room and kitchenette, all with individually controlled air-conditioning, a television, telephone, modern bathroom facilities, refrigerator as well as coffee and tea making facilities, WIFI and parking.In house guests can utilize the outdoor swimming pool while enjoying the views of Mount Kinabalu, or workout in the fitness center while children play at the playground. The hotel also has an all day dining Café and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Likas Square Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Likas Square Condotel Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Likas Square Apartment Hotel Kota Kinabalu, Sabah