Despite an excellent room rate and spacious well-built rooms, it was such a horrible experience!
We had checked in late in the evening and asked for towels (only three in the apartment - despite telling the staff repeatedly that there is 6 of us, thought it would be obvious since there is 4 single beds and a double bed in the three roomed apartment!!) - this became a regular occurrance - whenever we returned from our outings in the evening, we would have to call housekeeping to ask for extra towels and on more than one occasion we would have to call asking them to clean our rooms!!
Before we left the rooms in the morning we would call housekeeping and ask them to clean our rooms - lo and behold when we get back in the evening, the rooms are still not cleaned - seriously the bathrooms needs scrubbing!!
The final straw was when we got back on the last evening on our stay to find the in-room fridge to be wide open (everything in the fridge was warm!) PLUS some of our children's chocolates was opened, half eaten and placed on top of the fridge!! When we called to complained to reception, the receptionist simply said she didn't know anything, and added there is no manager plus housekeeping was closed!
The next day upon check out, I complained to the staff - they simply told me to fill in a form!!!
So to sum it up - AVOID THIS PLACE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likas Square Apartment Hotel offers spacious 3 bedroom suites with modern furnishings in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysian Borneo. Linked to a shopping complex, it is just 15 minutes from Kota Kinabalu International Airport, 3 minutes from 1 Borneo Hypermall, Jesselton Point and Likas Sports Complex and Golf Driving Range, walking distance to the Sabah Trade Centre and offers free scheduled shuttle service to Kota Kinabalu City Centre just 5 minutes away.Elegantly furnished with the scenic Likas Bay, Mount Kinabalu and quaint city of Kota Kinabalu as its backdrop and ample space ranging from 1352 square feet onward, it features a living room, dining room and kitchenette, all with individually controlled air-conditioning, a television, telephone, modern bathroom facilities, refrigerator as well as coffee and tea making facilities, WIFI and parking.In house guests can utilize the outdoor swimming pool while enjoying the views of Mount Kinabalu, or workout in the fitness center while children play at the playground. The hotel also has an all day dining Café and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Likas Square Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Likas Square Condotel Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Likas Square Apartment Hotel Kota Kinabalu, Sabah