“Excellent!”
Review of Cristao Cafe & Grill - CLOSED

Cristao Cafe & Grill
Cuisines: Malaysian, Portuguese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fusion of Malaysian and Portuguese flavours, in-house baked cakes and pastries.
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
“Excellent!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I love, love, loveeeee their food it's simply irresistible. The desserts are to die for especially the Guinness chocolate cake. A must try for everyone. Even my guests who came to visit K.K were really impressed with it. Tips: Do try their pork-pulled burger. No words could describe it. I dare you. ;)

New York, NY
“So cozy!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

It's a gem amongst the busy streets of KK. The owners made us feel so welcome as we were searching for non-Asian food for breakfast. Mix of Malaysian and Portuguese cuisines come together so flawlessly in the hands of the chef/partner. Family photos on the wall just added to the pleasant atmosphere, as if we were having a meal at the house of old friends. I highly recommend you pay a visit!

Breda, The Netherlands
“The satay is so......yummy”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

If you want to go for a change instead of Chinese or Malaysian food, this is a good treat to your belly. I didn't go to Trip Advisor site to read the review but I was by accident found this restaurant in another food website. We ordered a Mixed Platter for two persons which contains 4 sticks pork satay, 2 pork ribs, 3 piri piri chicken wings, sweet potato chips for 48.50 ringgit. I must say the pork satay is super delicious! The meat is tender, the marinate is yummy, the sauce is spicy but you will keep dipping your satay in the sauce. The chicken wings are topped with some citron juice which gives extra taste. Potato chips are crispy but a bit greasy. We ordered two Jasmine iced tea but there is not much tea taste in our drinks. Though the price of 3 course set dinner (25 ringgit) is at good value but I still recommend you to try the Mixed Platter so that you could taste different taste meat at the same time.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place, vegetarian friendly, and really fresh food!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I loved this place! They have very good options for vegetarians (the mushroom burger is AMAZING!) and I really liked how they keep everything rich but light. Their chips are really nice, like shaved potato fried really crispy. Their meat dishes looked amazing, too. It made me reconsider being veg :)

• Visited October 2013
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I had Pork Belly Wrap which is excellent, a belly pork wrap up with prata (which is creative) and cucumber and special sauce. Excellent, good job