Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Experienced staff

went to Ka'andaman sometime ago. I have been there several times and am quite satisfied with their... read more

Reviewed May 24, 2019

from $46.16
from $69.24
from $58.98
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

We went to the cost/effort of getting a Uber to be there on the back of the good Trip Advisor reviews so far! We got there at 11:30am only to find reception unattended and their phone not answering (we rang 3 times).

As we were about to leave, a worker arrived and got someone to meet us at reception. We though all would be OK but we were only to be told we couldn't get a massage until 2:30pm. They did say we could wait half an hr or so while they called some workers and we could possibly get a 12:30 massage but by that stage we decided enough was enough!

They didn't even have wifi for us to get another Uber so I had to data roam to make it all happen! No good enough in our opinion!

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank petee2014
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Been here for 2 times already I am very satisfied with the massage service. I had full body massage. The first one was massage with steam ginger and the other one was aroma full body massage. Very friendly and approachable. I would like to recommend people to try this place though its far from kk city but its worth it.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

This place is tight!! Offers Spa packages and single treatment from scalp massage to whole body massage, facial, milk bath, body scrub, ginger treatment and much more. It it based on traditional treatment using ginger, coconut and also herbal. It is located not far from city and within a cultural village. Huge place for parkings and not hassle of going into malls. The place is serene. Good local therapist. Will definitely come here again to loosen up those muscles

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank SaydaSahid
Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

Booked a Spa Treatment at Ka'andaman Spa for the 1st time, glad that i made the right choice, ambience was great with Kadazan Dusun house concept with rattan and wood floor, staff was friendly and attentive.

Mag, my measures did a really good job by delivering her best service ever. The package was reasonable too for 20 min body scrub , 30 min milk bath and 60 min aromatherapy massages.

Being a Spa lover , this is definitely in my highest list of Spa in Kota Kinabalu.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

After much research our family decided to visit Ka'Andaman Spa. As it is 15 min out of town, it is worth asking about pick up/drop off costs which are very reasonable. My daughter and I had a facial, which isn't on the menu but I believe they do Borneo Facials for locals. This was a honey mask and fresh cold sliced cucumber after that. Very nice. My husband and son had a spa package and felt very pampered. Ginger tea was refreshing before the treatments.

Date of experience: April 2016