“Nice Deco & Ambience”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant has very pleasant deco & create good ambience ...however, the food are a bit expensive & you also cannot pay using credit card. Make sure you have ready cash to settle the bill.

3  Thank Suzanna J Rice O

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Don't go here for the FOOD
A lot of white
New
Service is slow by very untrained staff that shoes that don't fit. ..they are not strutting like a peacock like someone said...they are just got shoes that don't fit!
The food is by no means good for the price.
No alcohol
It was empty the day we went for lunch.
StAff don't look happy maybe the feet hurt !!

3  Thank brown656
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This place really looked nice being a converted house with a nice patio eating area, unfortunately the place is much much better than the food and the service. The carbonara was barely edible and the apple crumble had raw oatmeal mixed in the topping, this was all served by a strutting peacock who acted like we were wasting his time. Over priced rubbish in a nice place, too bad!!

1  Thank paradisicalmostly
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Visited Table No 1 with my friends month of September. Impressed with the atmosphere, very cozy with attractive interior design. However, we are a bit disappointed with the food. Food was a bit pricey, looks terrible and not up to the Standard as other Restaurants in town. They served cold main course to us and Starter come after main course. The staffs should improve their service as well. I will never come back unless they improve their service and food!

4  Thank orquidearoja
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This pleasant restaurant was located very near to the famous Tanjung Aru beach. The interior deco was good and comfortable.

This 'fusion' restaurant with a mix of local and western dishes fared well with my tastebuds. The alcohol-free status was ok with me as I do not need them. I had the rib-eye medium well, and it came like it was: medium-well.

Price may be higher then most KK joints, but not far from similar restaurants in Kuala Lumpur. I got there by taxi from the city centre, and the taxi seemed to know the place well. I did however had some problem flagging one going back. My advise is to call for a taxi, as it was near the airport my taxi arrived in minutes after I call (I should have called earlier -lah).

For a non-hotel restaurant, I like the atmosphere. It was easy. It could do a bit of sound damping, as the converted bungalow had brick walls and high wooden ceilings.

Service was ok, I hope as time progresses, the waiters can learn the menu better and converse with their diners with regards to the food options available.

I can see that the proprietor invested good time and money into this new restaurant. I wish the best for them. I will drop by again when I get to KK.

5  Thank imkj