“Best Chinese Dumpling and Steamed Dumpling served”
Review of Emperor's Delight

Emperor's Delight
Ranked #134 of 593 Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I spotted this restaurant after a walk at Gaya Street. The menu showed me attractive Chinese cuisine that I am looking for. So I decided to go to try it one day. When I went to the restaurant, I was so unlucky that it was the rest day for the restaurant. I went again a few days later and ordered La Mien Soup and two types of Chinese dumpling.

Despite of the local chef to prepare for the La Mien, it tastes exactly the same feel like prepared by well-trained Chinese chef. The dumpling is so delicious to me as well. I had long time that never tried such wonderful La Mien and dumpling in Kuala Lumpur.

There are newer reviews for Emperor's Delight

Reviewed February 15, 2014

A nice place to have chinees dinner. They treat you nice en serve you pretty quick. They also provide wifi incase you want to work or doing something else during your dinner

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I am honestly so shocked at the recent negative reviews for this place as it has been one of my favourite places to eat during my whole Malaysian trip. Food is delicious with clean flavours and very authentic. I highly recommend the Shanghai Dumplings & pork buns. Plus the noodle dishes are great too as you get to watch chefs make them for you from scratch. Very delicious, friendly staff. A must-do for any Chinese food lovers!

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Yes.... we had to wait for more than an hour to get our food served. The food was mediocre.. The standard had dropped so much if compared to few years ago when they were newly opened. Dont bother coming to torture yourself in this restaurant

1  Thank SleekVoyageur
Reviewed December 9, 2013

One of my friend have to wait for her fired la mien for almost an hour while most of us have finish our meal. When we complain, one of the waitresses said they have to wait for more order of the Fried La Mien to cook. Does it make sense? What if there is no Fried La Mien ordered during that time? The food is so-so...not the kind of money i would pay for. So, no thank you, i won't be recommending anyone to go and i will never step into this restaurant.

1  Thank JustynLCH