“Tried for fun”

Description: Japanese Cuisine in City Mall Shopping Mall
Miri, Malaysia
“Tried for fun”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Though I'm not a big fan of Japanese food, the soup soba I had was kinda okay, just a tinge bit of saltiness. The environment is satisfactory and there is an elongated aquarium with tropical fishes and corals to liven things up.

Visited July 2013

Alor Setar, Malaysia
“Great Japanese Cuisine”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had dinner here recently and simply loved the choices they offered. The set lunch and dinners are definite value for money.

One thing though, forget the makis and california rolls. I can roll them better with my eyes closed than whoever rolled them for me during my recent visit.

Visited May 2013
Ampang, Malaysia
“Nice environment”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Located at City Mall,KK. Nice place & good food.. Whenever, we're meet up with my big boss. We definate will drop by there. We love their food.. I enjoyed their "fry rice" simple n cheap...fresh shashimi.. Price reasonable..

Visited May 2013
1 Thank onnonn
Pagadian City, Philippines
“Yummers!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Best Japanese resto ever! It can be quite expensive, so make sure that you are not over-ordering. Really high quality sushi compared to Sushi King. MUST GO! MUST TRY EVERYTHING! Not all at once lah.

Visited December 2012
Kota Kinabalu
“Nice ambience, nice Japanese Food”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I could highly recommend this restaurant for those who love Japanese food. The set meal & ala carte is good, but the sushi is a little off the standard. Service was good too, except for a waitress who always stare while we are eating. haha.
They have this fish tanks that has some deep see fishes, i.e. Nemo. Great for family with kids!

• Visited September 2012