“Thanks to Liquid Adventure, I am now a DIVER! :)”

Liquid Adventure Seasport Sdn Bhd
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an SSI based Diver Training centre, all levels of scuba available from Discover scuba to Open Water Instructor.Leisure dive tours with Macro our specialty.We pride ourselves on being a Boutique style Dive Operator with customer satisfaction and enjoyment being forfront of our goals,small groups,with full professional Instructor involvement Guaranteed.We also offer a full range of First Aid training, including Oxygen Provision & usage of an AED Unit to becoming a First Aid Instructor.
Reviewed November 12, 2013

It took some time over a few months for my plan to take the Open Water course to materialise. After my initial contact with Neville, we kept in touch until a suitable date was available for the actual dive training to take place. Having the academics training available online was also great for me as i could complete it on my own time.

Over the two days diving course in Pulau Sapi, I felt that I was in good hands (read: SAFE!) and that really helped in trying out and completing all the required skills underwater. Above anything else, feeling calm and not panicky is key to any beginner/learner diver.

Nev's instructions were very detailed and clear. He made us understand the how and the why, and made us repeat the skills until we got them. That we were a small group (3-4) also meant that he could focus on each one of us more than it would be if we had been in a bigger group.

Thanks Nev! :)

TravellinGavin, General Manager at Liquid Adventure Seasport Sdn Bhd, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Our congratulations are extended to Audrey Umbol, we did have to juggle to line up our respective time tables, but we got there, and we hope this shows the flexibility we can bring to our service. Audrey approached each skill in a calm ,relaxed and thoughtful manner. She turned a dream into reality by learning to dive, we look forward to diving with Audrey in the future and are happy she is know able to tick an item off her "Bucket List"

All reviews
"kota"
in 12 reviews
"sapi"

Reviewed November 11, 2013

It was my first diving experience and i was nervous and not comfortable with diving mask. Nev is an outstanding dive instructor and he taught his classes professionally. Although I was bit clumsy, but he still taught me patiently. He provide lot of his personal experiences and tips to us during our open water course. Highly recommended for those who wanted take open water course or for those wanted to try scuba dive!! You sure will be ease when you dive with Nev.

Thank you Jason, and welcome to our diving world, with the problems you experienced with the mask, I hopefully taught you to persevere with the skill and know that you are safe and can still breathe comfortably, so much of what we learn is in the mind, and in the way we think. You kept trying and succeeded on your own merits , I look forward to our continued Dive adventures together

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Its such a great experienced diving with Nev the experienced diving instructor.. I'm really enjoy the day and will come back for sure for my open water cert. Thanx Nev. =)

TravellinGavin, General Manager at Liquid Adventure Seasport Sdn Bhd, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Hi Nuna, It was a pleasure to introduce you to the world of SCUBA , and to our Underwater environment, when you and your friends are ready for the next step of Open Water, We will be there ready to train you.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Good days diving, and the dive master was very knowledgeable with marine species. Newish diver so felt comfortable in the water. Negative point was that the conditions were murky to very poor but nothing you can do about that. Looking forward to going again.

TravellinGavin, General Manager at Liquid Adventure Seasport Sdn Bhd, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

The photo of the school of fish is the very unique "Long Jawed Mackeral", they swoop as a school, with mouth's opening and closing in unison, while trying to gather Plankton's. We were fortunate to be able to get into two dive sites with reasonably good visability due to my knowledge of the dive sites and weather conditions, A confidence builder for Gareth who was on route to the Great Barrier Reef, and we wish him happy and safe diving there.