“Eggs Benedict”

Cuisines: British
Phuket, Thailand
“Eggs Benedict”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was very relieved to find this place on TA, as the breakfast in my 4* hotel was terible and a total circus with all the Korean and Chinese tourists. Pacific Sutera.
I was great to eat nice bacon, sausages and eggs benedict.
The staff are really nice and it's a nice relaxed vibe with a cool bar and alfresco dining. I must say that leaving this location is not easy, as it's a building site but the hotel at the front helped me get home.
I will be eating my breakfast here every morning during my stay.

I recommend this taxi service Mr Ben + 60 128313214.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank katacove

Menai Bridge, United Kingdom
“Excellent western food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Just been back after a 6 month absence and had another excellent meal. I had the pork chop with chips and fresh veg with pepper sauce and it was fantastic. I cannot wait to go back there, but we only holiday in KK every 6 months..

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank DGO4
Wales
“All the salt of the sea”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Though we have had decent meals here before I now think that that may have been due to luck rather than the skill of the chef.
I had pork loin with cream sauce. My husband has had this on a previous occasion and enjoyed it. BUT there was so much salt in my sauce that it was inedible. (My husband tasted it to compare with the one he had previously and agreed with me as to the sheer awfulness of it)
This leads us to think that either
a) The chef can't be bothered to taste the sauces before sending out the food
or
b) Knowing his customers look like 'tourists' and probably won't call at the restaurant again, the chef couldn't care that he's put far too much salt in the sauce.

I scraped off as much of the sauce as I could and ate the rest.
I did complain to the waiter. He said he would let the chef know - but there was no apology. Perhaps we should have made MORE of a fuss (and louder) at the time.

• Visited March 2013
Menai Bridge, United Kingdom
“Excellent British Food”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Tried this restaurant for the first time on the 7th March 2013 and found it excellent. I had the pork loin with cheese and my wife had the salmon with herb crust and they were both lovely. We will definitely be back soon and we will be putting it on our list of places to visit for good food in Kota Kinabalu.
Getting there to Times Square you currently need a car or taxi, but when the bridge over from Wawasan Plaza is complete it will be a nice stroll from the KK Waterfront.
Yet another great restaurant to add to the reputation of Kota Kinabalu being a food haven.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank DGO4
North Yorkshire,UK
“Full English Breakfast”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Had the Full English All Day Breakfast, with genuine Pork Bacon and Sausages, no Black Pudding, but hey it is a Muslim Country. Also had to ask for milk to go with the Tea, but the service was very efficient and friendly. Went back another day for Lunch and the service was just as good. Their Chip and Pin payment machine was a little temperamental with my Pre Paid MasterCard, but other than that a really great place to eat if you are that end of KK.

Visited February 2013