“Good service.”

Pancake House International
Ranked #359 of 616 Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
Cuisines: International
Description: Pancake House International lives up to its name and reputation by offering some of the most delectable international cuisine in Kota Kinabalu Sabah, Malaysia
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food were nice. Not very expensive but it's weird that they served mushroom soup with cucumber. will try their pancake for next trip.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Clearly I've been here too long when a restaurant with cutlery deserves 4 stars, but there are a limited number of places my Granny is prepared to eat in and this is one of them.

I like the food. I like the choice. I like the Filippine influence. I could like bigger portions, but if they switched to smaller plates, all would be well.

My personal recommendations are the taco salad and the lemon pancake stack. My husband likes the burgers and the waffles. Granny likes a sandwich...

I've never had a problem with service. Never. And we eat here about twice a month.

I probably wouldn't come here deliberately unless I was looking for somewhere clean and nice to take Granny. There are more authentic places in and around Karamunsing to eat. HOWEVER, if you just want a big, old fashioned, western breakfast that doesn't involve chicken porridge then this would be my recommendation.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Dissapointing food, very difficult to catch the service staff to order and check order! The only prompt thing that came was the bill!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The Pancake was nice. But the rest, just NOT. Ordered the Spagetti and Sandwich, it just tasted bad. Soup as well, as if it was taken from the fridge, defroze and serve. Never had such poor International Cuisine before. All food serve had weird smell/taste.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Order pancakes to take away while we are eating dinner there but after done our dinner, the pancakes still not ready..waiting for almost an hour..really unsatisfied!