Went in 2010. Approx. 40 mins drive from KK, Karambunai- Nexus Resort.
It's beautiful. The architecture matches beautifully with the surrounding environment. The garden is big enough to take a walk in. The beach is all white sand inside and out without any rocks and clean. Location like Pool area and Sunset Bar are OK. I just spend hours in this resort. Will again visit the resort on my next visit to KK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nexus Resort Karambunai is set within 3,335 acres of unique & unspoiled beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Resort And Spa Karambunai
- Nexus Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Hotel Karambunai
- Nexus Resort Sabah
- Nexus Resort Karambunai
- Nexus Sabah Hotel
- Nexus Karambunai Hotel
- Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai Kota Kinabalu, Sabah