We checked in two rooms with seaview at Pan Pacific and my parents love it!
room is spacious and clean, but facilities is a bit old. overall we are satisfied and happy with it.
breakfast room was a bit too crowded with many tourists joining tour company for holidays.
we rented a car so no transportation problem. car park is free. hotel provides shuttle bus to town too, so should be very handy for all.
my dad tried the spa services, a bit pricey, 20 mins for RM120.
will be back again for holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sutera Harbour Resort is Malaysia’s foremost premier integrated property. The resort encompasses the luxurious accommodation of The Pacific Sutera and The Magellan Sutera hotels, a 27-hole championship golf course, Sutera Harbour Marina & Country Club, two Mandara Spas and a host of dining and recreational facilities. Sutera Harbour Resort is also affiliated with 5 other eco-destinations in Sabah managed through Sutera Sanctuary Lodges including Kinabalu Park, Mesilau Nature Resort, Laban Rata, Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve and Manukan Island Resort. The resort also offers a luxury charter division, North Borneo Yachting and steam locomotive through North Borneo Railway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sutera Harbour Resort (The Pacific Sutera & The Magellan Sutera) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sutera Harbour Resort (The Pacific Sutera And The Magellan Sutera)
- Sutera Harbour Resort (The Pacific Sutera & The Magellan Sutera) Hotel
- Sutera Harbour Hotel
- Sutera Harbour Kota Kinabalu
- Magellan Sutera
- Sutera Harbour Resort (The Pacific Sutera & The Magellan Sutera) Kota Kinabalu, Sabah