“Interesting menu”
Review of Playground - CLOSED

Playground
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Love their menu items. Please try the softshell crab pizza drizzled with Wasabi mayonnaise. That is something else!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Playground is a fancy restaurant that located above KFC in Citymall. The tables with drawers that keep the reading materials, cutlery and plates.
Can't deny that they have creative decoration, glass bottles as lamp post, wood as wall finishes, random cloths as seating rugs.

The waiter seems not attentive, serve the wrong food to our table and serve my main to other table which seated later than us. As we ordered the same dishes, so I feel it was going something wrong, I told the waiter that my main has not be served, waited quite a long time as my friend's meal was served and almost done. The waiter didn't say anything, just took my receipt to the till. He didn't explain or tell me that the food was preparing and etc. I was quite disappointed with the service.

The portion of fish n chips that I ordered was very small. The fries were quite burnt and looked like refried for more than one time.

One thing that I feel interesting is the upcoming high tea menu, RM15 for unlimited cakes n tea or coffee. If that is available, might consider to give it another chance to pay my second visit there for the high tea.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Playground is a new restaurant found at City Mall which specializes in western style food. Why recycled because the decour consists of recycled wood panelling, beer bottle chandeliers, school desk tables etc which makes the restaurant a talking point as well as an eatery. The staff in the kitchen and in front of house are very young but very professional. The food they prepare is very good whether it be an American Breakfast, Italian Pasta or French style desserts and all made with fresh ingredients. If you fancy a change from Asian but fed up with those well known western chain restaurants selling fast food then Playground is the place to visit for something different and high quality at reasonable prices.