Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Reviewed May 2, 2018
kaixingk
Singapore
BALINEES HOMIE FEEL 😬

My experience was well enuf to feel just like in Bali with the smell of lemon grass and traditional... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2016
PuteriSalji
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kota Kinabalu
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews balinese massage ginger tea soft music therapist rm kota
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I choose the 60 minute body and 30 minute feet massage. Really good and relaxing. Clean place with very friendly stuff. Price value is very good. If your muscles are sore highly recommend to go there.

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank VS3219
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Elegance, ambience and skill...all at a bargain price! Forget the other massage places you see in central KK - this is the best. Even without their daily 50% or 30% discounts (11am-3pm/5-11pm), it's still the best service around. I had a 30 minute foot rub followed by an hour Balinese massage for just 84 ringgit! This place is quality meaning they provide a questionnaire pre and post treatment, along with some lovely ginger tea. The lady was skilled and attentive. I get massages regularly and I wish I had this in my neighbourhood on mainland Malaysia! The decor and atmosphere was perfectly serene. No noise from traffic or pedestrians as it's on the second floor. You won't regret Rafflesia!

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank msld2018
Reviewed May 2, 2018

Having aching muscles from a long trip, I came to Rafflesia Spa with my travel partner.I had called to reserve a couple's room but was disappointed that they gave it away to a walk-in customer. we decided to walk around the area and come back after dinner for the massage, and the decision proved worth it.

The massage was great, we wanted to go back again next day but it was a pity they happen to be having a rest day. The place looks shady from outside and especially downstairs where many spa promoters are trying to get you into their spa. You have to ignore so many of them and just look for Rafflesia. It was great value for the level of quality service I received.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank kaixingk
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Decided to give this place another try so we made a booking one day earlier. When we reached the shop, we were told the masseurs accepted walk-in customers despite knowing our appointment time. They wanted us to delay our appointment for half an hour. We cancelled the booking and left.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank fibby1
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Highly recommend Rafflesia Spa and Wellness located in Kuching Hilton is really pleasant.The Spa ambience is great and well-trained professional therapist.Absolutely amazing spa experience with balinese meditation music makes me so relaxed

Date of experience: August 2017