Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Service, Great Quality

Having aching muscles from a long trip, I came to Rafflesia Spa with my travel partner.I had... read more

Reviewed May 2, 2018

via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kota Kinabalu
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews balinese massage ginger tea soft music therapist rm kota
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Come with 2 friends..take 1 foot massage while others take facial..can come straight (if lucky) without appointment..massage good as can really feel it (some places doesn't even has strength to massage)

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank Azrul A
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

My experience was well enuf to feel just like in Bali with the smell of lemon grass and traditional soft music which makes u smile and relaxed !

Date of experience: August 2016
4  Thank PuteriSalji
Reviewed May 15, 2016

From the outside you can't tell what a nice place it is inside, but the decoration and ambience inside is really very nice and relaxing. It's not a 5 star hotel fancy spa, but very good for a downtown place, and the value for money is very good. Location is also great at Warsaw square, close to the night markets and Waterfront. I wish I went back more times!

Date of experience: May 2016
4  Thank Andie_traveller
Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

I brought my mom to have relaxing massage, somehow they just gave us practical student..even dunno how to massage..wasting my dollar..they should told us upfront..

Date of experience: April 2016
4  Thank johari n
Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

Me and my friend were really sad that we found Rafflesia only on the last day in KK. This was a really nice Spa with very friendly staff who really made us feel welcome. We had the Balinese massage and both really enjoyed it! Clean and professional

Date of experience: January 2016