Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Service, Great Quality

Having aching muscles from a long trip, I came to Rafflesia Spa with my travel partner.I had... read more

Reviewed May 2, 2018

via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kota Kinabalu
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews balinese massage ginger tea soft music therapist rm kota
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

My experience was well enuf to feel just like in Bali with the smell of lemon grass and traditional soft music which makes u smile and relaxed !

Date of experience: August 2016
4  Thank PuteriSalji
Reviewed May 15, 2016

From the outside you can't tell what a nice place it is inside, but the decoration and ambience inside is really very nice and relaxing. It's not a 5 star hotel fancy spa, but very good for a downtown place, and the value for money is very good. Location is also great at Warsaw square, close to the night markets and Waterfront. I wish I went back more times!

Date of experience: May 2016
4  Thank Andie_traveller
Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

I brought my mom to have relaxing massage, somehow they just gave us practical student..even dunno how to massage..wasting my dollar..they should told us upfront..

Date of experience: April 2016
4  Thank johari n
Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

Me and my friend were really sad that we found Rafflesia only on the last day in KK. This was a really nice Spa with very friendly staff who really made us feel welcome. We had the Balinese massage and both really enjoyed it! Clean and professional

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank Irene B
Reviewed December 2, 2015

I'm a massage veteran - been to countless spas worldwide - actually write spa reviews professionally. Went on the strength of the reviews here but reluctantly have to say I was a little disappointed. My brutal assessment - Pros: value for money, good massage, conveniently located near the seafront hotels and night markets. Cons: cleanliness of the place (including random equipment and a cooker pot? on the floor of my treatment room and rather dirty floors in the bathrooms), faulty air-conditioning which made it feel like a sauna, giving me a headache afterwards from possible dehydration & general lack of finesse (my therapist was a lovely lady but dropped perspiration on me two or three times, placed her top layer shirt/blouse right next to my clothes on the same hook and was wearing my spa slippers although she promptly took them off for me to wear afterwards when I was looking for them. When I asked her what was wrong with the air-conditioning she said maybe it was too expensive to service. I also had to ask for something to drink afterwards and felt a little put out that we were not really told where we could go or sit and wait while our other friend was finishing her treatment. To be fair, my friends enjoyed their treatments and 3 out of 5 of us felt the temperature was ok. I really hope they get their ambience, staff professionalism and cleanliness issues sorted out because the massage is good.

Date of experience: December 2015