“Good food!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The food was very good, fresh seafood, with several local delicacies not available in other parts of the country like Tuaran noodles and some vegetable dishes. I quite liked their soft-shelled crab dish.
Service was a bit slow in that it was very difficult to get the staffs' attention, and drinks took awhile to arrive, but food was served hot, and all at once.
There's not much of a view, but the restaurant's open-air architecture and location atop a low hill ensured a constant breeze during our lunch, keeping us cool despite the 37 degree temperature.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

A nice restaurant with reasonable seafood. Fresh and a wide range of offerings available. However, the quality of food was not as good as other eateries in town and the dining atmosphere is nothing to shout about.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

economical for such great dining seafood
service was not very effective
sales staff was very old, rude & not smiling ,
very dirty, plates & rubbish is everywhere , cleaning not properly clean

Reviewed August 5, 2013

actually ive often been in this restaurant coz my dad like seafood, n also coz my home is not far from here..from my opinion, the most teribble thing bout this restaurant is their costumer service..it was like they dont have ears when we call them..n if they heard they just ignore us..as for the person who in charge on ordering..damn suck wif their no miner face acting like we dont have money to eat there..lol..dont say about the flies..coz when we eat they eat with us too..its was like an ochestra u know..each table was an ochestra coz everyone will start waving like the conductor..like i said b4 i went to this restaurant just bcoz of my dad..so the conclusion is...BAD SERVICE, BAD ATMOSPHERE (its beautiful if u're flies lover)..n really BADx10000 SERVICE!!!! :3:3:3:3

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is the worst restaurant ever! They have the WORST customer service!! My friends and I have to keep calling the waiter to check our order. Not to mention I ended up with FOOD POISONING after taking the "snail" . DEFINITELY OUR MONEY WAS NOT WELL SPEND!!! WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS RESTAURANT AGAIN!