“Small portion size”
Review of Chilli Vanilla

Chilli Vanilla
Ranked #2 of 616 Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean and Healthy foods, reasonable prices and ambient atmosphere.Home Made Cakes and gluten free díshes.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had the set lunch for 16 RM. the food tasted good but the portion size was really small and it hardly satisfied our hunger.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Traveling in another country can be hard when you are coeliac but this restaurant was just what I needed. Through some research before I left Australia I found a comment about gluten free at this restaurant it was a distance from our accommodation but after a few failed attempts at other restaurants I went on a mission to find this little restaurant.
The menu's actually state what items are gluten free and the chefs are very well informed on what was suitable, there was a wide variety of meals available at reasonable prices. I had no problems with the food at this restaurant and I am quite sensitive coeliac
The staff, food and all round experience is well worth a visit to this location. We had brunch & dinner on a few occasions, highly recommend to anyone visiting KK

1  Thank Cykadelick
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food was ok, the hungarian gulash and tortillas with duck, if you Are tired of chinese food, this is a good place for a good variation. The service was very efficient, smiley and helpful...I give 10 for so good service and you must try the Devil chocolate cake, a dream just come true. Best chocolate cake I've ever tasted so far nam nam :-)

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We had a daily offer of ribs and it was delicious. The chocolate cake was special as well, mainly served with ice cream. Cosy restaurant. Price level is Ok for western dishes.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant because we had read about it on Tripadvisor. The food and the warm and kind staff was amazing. Also the drinks was extra ordinary good. I can warmly recommend this place to all.