“Good location but bland food”
Review of Texas Grill restaurant and bar - CLOSED

Texas Grill restaurant and bar
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Westen Food
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

The service is great but the food wasn't very tasty. It's a really good location to enjoy a drink though.

2  Thank Johny_daniel

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Cozy bar with nice live bands. Ordered French Fries & Nasi Lemak service is very good and efficient. The only thing that I couldn't believe is there are lots of cockroaches after 9pm especially at the outdoor corridor area. Its climbed up to my chair and damn lucky I saw it. Serious pest control needed for that area.

2  Thank Steed C
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Ordered spareribs which were below average and waited very long for drinks - all of which can sometimes occur when visiting a new place. However paying with Visa, they also save your card details (which are normally x'ed out on the receipt) and they insist on doing this if you wish to pay with card! A pracis I have never seen elsewhere and which seems quite dodgy as I used my pin with my payment.
So go only for average food and bring cash...

2  Thank LeCrunch
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Interesting place and a great friendly staff also take care of our meals while here.
The food is very tasty,but expensive even when we are satisfied with the way the cuisine here.
We are grateful to our family and a good staff.we are well served yummy food too.
TQ TEXAS GRILL.WE ARE ENJOYED WITH U SERVICE..LOVE THIS PLACE ..

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Tried their lamb steak and it wasn't good, the place is in good location and have friendly staff, I would recommend going there to have a drink and enjoy the place and its location but not to eat.

1  Thank mhareth