Hotel Sri Iskandar
Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu(Kota Kinabalu)
$174
$160
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Kinabalu(Kota Kinabalu)
$131
$127
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$149
$106
  • Breakfast included
Horizon Hotel(Kota Kinabalu)
$113
$82
Trip.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

The Klagan Hotel(Kota Kinabalu)
$48
$45
Hotel Sixty3(Kota Kinabalu)
$69
$65
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

The Jesselton Hotel(Kota Kinabalu)
$68
  • Restaurant
$97
$42
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $66/night.

$431
$219
$224
Shangri-La.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $303/night.

All reviewsbudget hotelnight markethot watergreat locationfree wifisoaptowelsmallsinkjettyfacilities
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Room is spacious although bathroom old bt hv hot shower, Wi-Fi is slow though. N location is strategic, aircond is working properly. They provide clean towel n soap n bed is clean too.great choice for cheap price. Will stay here again if hv chance

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Night market just in front of the hotel. WIFI is very good and reliable. The hotel should look into safety by changing cracked and dirty toilet bowl. Price start from RM45. They also have budget hotel few doors to this hotel name Iskandar Hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mohdhafidz
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I've been staying this hotel on and off. Previously I never have any difficulty. However just today, I am disappointed with the hotel service. I booked online through asiarooms.com for staying one night at twin room (27 March 2013). As usual, I gave my debit card number to secure my booking. The problem is that we come a little bit late from scedule which we suppose to come at 11pm but we came at 12am instead cause our ferry was delayed. We came there only to find out that our room was sold to other guest. The front office personnel, Andy is rude and scold me for not coming on time and angry at me, saying that it's my fault. The thing that makes me disappointed the most is that they suppose to have courtesy to call me back which to confirm whether I was gonna come or not. Besides, I already gave my debit card details, why they are afraid they are not gonna sell the room whenever they can deduct from my debit card in case of no show? I pissed off and went to Full Hua instead, better than this cocroaches nest hotel. I AM NOT GOING TO COME TO THIS HOTEL EVER AGAIN!!!! CHEAP HOTEL WITH CHEAP COURTESY...DON'T COME TO THIS HOTEL FOR GOD SAKE!!!

Room Tip: " Beware of coackroaches and mosquito...And frequent blackout"
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Saiful_Ali
Reviewed January 21, 2013

When you see a hotel room that is costing only rm80, The hotel must be in a dark and dirty location with just a broken bed. But Hotel Sri Iskandar is not a bad choice for me and my family. Although the room is a bit old and the bathing facilities were not too enjoyable, but the room is still a perfect choice for me at this cheap price. They still have a 7-eleven nearby. Don't expect to much and you'll get more than what you've paid for.

Room Tip: Choose rooms which can see the view of the night market. It's so enjoyable with a cup of latte.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Linus K
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at this hotel for a night.It was cheap.We got a standard room for RM72.However,the room was a bit timeworn.I assumed that it was an old hotel based on the room and lift.Nothing much were provided.Only towel & soap.No drinking water.There were mineral bottles at the counter.But they were refilled.So my advice is BYO drinks.Don't worry.There are convenience stores near the hotel that operate 24hours.If you want to save money and just need a place to sleep and you are not bothered much with comfort,this hotel might be the one for you.

• Stayed: August 2012